NATE Certified HVAC technicians
If you live in Brooks, Georgia or Fayette County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Brooks customers:
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
About Brooks, Georgia:
Brooks is a town in Fayette County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 524. Brooks is located in southern Fayette County, 13 miles (21 km) south of Fayetteville, the county seat, 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Peachtree City, and 13 miles (21 km) west of Griffin. Brooks is 35 miles (56 km) south of downtown Atlanta. According to the United States Census Bureau, Brooks has a total area of 4.4 square miles (11.3 km2), of which 4.3 square miles (11.1 km2) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.2 km2), or 1.38%, is water.
Brooks, the southernmost community in Fayette County, lies near the former site of a Creek Nation village and trading post. Although nothing specific is known of the community's Creek history, numerous Indian artifacts can still be found in our freshly tilled soil. McIntosh Road, a principal town thoroughfare, follows the path used by the Creeks to travel from Coweta Town (now Columbus, Georgia) and Whitesburg (on the Chattahoochee River at the present Carroll and Coweta County line) to Indian Springs, south of present-day Jackson, in Butts County.