HVAC, Heating and Cooling Experts
If you live in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia or South Fulton County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Chattahoochee Hills customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
Chattahoochee Hills (formerly Chattahoochee Hill Country) is a city in southern Fulton County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 2,378 living in an area of just over 32,000 acres (130 km2). It is the incorporated part of a region called "Chattahoochee Hill Country", an area encompassing approximately 60,000 acres (240 km2) southwest of Atlanta, bordered on the northwest side by the Chattahoochee River. Unlike the rest of metro Atlanta, it is still relatively undeveloped, and most of its rural character remains unchanged. The majority of the wider area comprises the west-southwest part of southern Fulton, and smaller adjacent parts of southern Douglas, eastern Carroll, and northern Coweta counties.