Residential Heating and Cooling Experts
If you live in East Point, Georgia or Fulton County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from East Point customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
About East Point, Georgia:
East Point is a suburban city located southwest of the neighborhoods of Atlanta in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 33,712. The city name is derived from being at the opposite end of the former Atlanta & West Point Railroad from West Point.
The East Point Historic Civic Block consists of three historically significant buildings and one memorial park in downtown East Point. It is located within the parameters of East Point Street, Linwood Avenue, Church Street, and West Cleveland Avenue. The City Hall, City Auditorium, New Deal Library, and Victory Park make up the Civic Block, which since 2011 has been the focus of both redevelopment interest and historic preservation efforts.