Residential AC and HVAC Experts
If you live in Fairburn, Georgia or South Fulton County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local AC repair company experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Fairburn customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install a new air conditioning unit? Reese Services installs Bryant heating and air products.
- Should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
- Can I finance a new air conditioning unit?
About Fairburn, Georgia:
Fairburn is a city and former county seat in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 12,950 at the 2010 census.
Fairburn is located along a railroad line and was the county seat of Campbell County starting in 1871. It was chosen as the county seat in a referendum in 1871 that was spurred by the original seat of Campbellton refusing to allow the Atlanta & West Point Railroad line through on account of the anticipated noise in the 1850s. The railroad instead passed through Fairburn. Campbellton then faded away as Fairburn grew.