Heat Pump Repair Experts
If you live in Moreland, Georgia or Coweta County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Moreland customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
About Moreland, Georgia:
Moreland is a town in Coweta County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the town population was 399.
The town of Moreland traces back to the community of the Mt. Zion Methodist Church. This church was built in 1843 for the farmers who had mostly come to this area as part of the Georgia Land Lottery of 1827. Upon the arrival of the Atlanta and West Point Railroad in 1852, the center of this community shifted southward. It had a wood and water stop for trains and was called Puckett Station.
Moreland is located in southern Coweta County atU.S. Route 29 passes through the town, leading north 7 miles (11 km) to Newnan, the county seat, and southwest 6 miles (10 km) to Grantville. U.S. Route 27A leads south 5 miles (8 km) to Luthersville.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Moreland has a total area of 0.93 square miles (2.4 km2), all land.
The author Erskine Caldwell was born in Moreland in 1903. Newspaper columnist Lewis Grizzard grew up in the town.