Heat Pump and AC Experts
If you live in Jonesboro, Georgia or Clayton County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Jonesboro customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
About Jonesboro, Georgia:
Jonesboro is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 4,724 as of the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Clayton County.
The city's name was originally spelled Jonesborough. During the Civil War, the final skirmish in the Atlanta Campaign was fought here south of Atlanta, cutting off the city and forcing the mayor of Atlanta to surrender at Marietta in early September 1864. The final fall of Atlanta in the Battle of Jonesborough ended up being a decisive point in the nation's history, propelling Abraham Lincoln to re-election two months later, and continuing the war until the Confederacy finally surrendered the following year.
Jonesboro was founded as Leaksville in 1823. In 1846, the Macon and Western Railroad arrived into the area and the town was renamed in honor of railroad official Samuel G. Jones.
Jonesboro was incorporated in 1859.