Commercial AC Installation
If you need help with your Palmetto heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local Commercial AC Installation company.
Most common Palmetto heating and air questions from Palmetto, Georgia customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
- Should I install a mini split system?
- Should I install a new heat pump?
About Palmetto, Georgia:
Palmetto is a city located mostly in Fulton County and now partly in Coweta County in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 4,488 people residing in the city.
Palmetto is located 25 miles south of Atlanta on U.S. Highway 29 and on the Atlanta and West Point railroad. The railroad was completed from Atlanta to Palmetto in 1851 and extended to West Point, Georgia two or three years later. Palmetto is located on the highest point above sea level between Atlanta and New Orleans. the railroad is built on a water shed divide. All water falling east of the railroad flows into the Flint River and all water falling west of the railroad flows into the Chattahoochee River.
Palmetto, as we know it today, was first established as Johnson's Store in Coweta County on May 8, 1833, at which time Mr. John H. Johnson was appointed the first postmaster. The name was changed from Johnson's Store to Palmetto on December 8, 1847. The community was located in Campbell County sometime during the period of 1850 to 1851.