Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Experts
If you live in Newnan, Georgia or Coweta County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local AC repair company.
Most common questions from Newnan customers:
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat? Should I install a WiFi smart thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- Should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- What does NATE certified mean?
Most common air conditioning issues:
- My air conditioning keeps freezing? How do I fix it? It may be a few things. A dirty evaporator coil can cause a lack of airflow, causing the air conditioner to freeze up.
- My air conditioning is not blowing cold air, how do I fix it? It could be an easy fix, such as replacing your air filter. Or it could be your condenser. Or it could be low on refrigerant.
- Is it time to replace/upgrade my air conditioning unit? A high-efficiency AC unit will help with utility bills.
Our Reese Services technicians can recommend a Bryant high-efficiency AC unit. If you are considering upgrading your HVAC system, but do not have the money on hand for a large purchase, we can help with financing. Let our technicians take the worry out of your busy day by recommending the best AC system for your home.
Have you recently expanded the size of your house? Maybe a new HVAC system can help accommodate the increased square footage of your home. Contact us today for a MAINTENANCE service. We know that your life is busy and that there are always lots of decisions to make. Let us help! When you choose Reese Services, you also choose Peace of Mind.
Most common heating issues:
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this? This could require a new thermocouple. A skilled Reese technician can access the problem and suggest the best fix.
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it? This may require a new furnace blower motor.
About Newnan, Georgia:
Newnan is a city in Metro Atlanta and the county seat of Coweta County, Georgia, about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta. The population was 33,039 at the 2010 census, up from 16,242 at the 2000 census, for a growth rate of 103.4% over that decade.
Newnan was established as county seat of Coweta County (replacing the defunct town of Bullsboro) in 1828 and was named for North Carolinian General Daniel Newnan. It quickly became a prosperous magnet for lawyers, doctors, other professionals, and merchants.
Newnan is a shopping hub and has experienced rapid commercial development. One of the more popular developments is Ashley Park, an open-air shopping mall near I-85. Newnan is located in the center of Coweta County. U.S. Route 29 passes through the center of the city, leading northeast 13 miles to Palmetto and south 7 miles to Moreland. Interstate 85 passes through the eastern side of the city, with access from exits 41 and 47, and leads northeast 40 miles to downtown Atlanta and southwest 125 miles to Montgomery, Alabama. U.S. Route 27A leads northwest from the center of Newnan 22 miles to Carrollton.