Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Experts
If you live in Newnan, Georgia and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local air conditioninig company.
Most common heating and air questions from Newnan customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
About Newnan, Georgia:
Newnan is a city in Metro Atlanta and the county seat of Coweta County, Georgia, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of Atlanta. The population was 33,039 at the 2010 census, up from 16,242 at the 2000 census, for a growth rate of 103.4% over that decade.
Newnan was established as county seat of Coweta County (replacing the defunct town of Bullsboro) in 1828 and was named for North Carolinian General Daniel Newnan. It quickly became a prosperous magnet for lawyers, doctors, other professionals, and merchants.
Newnan is located in the center of Coweta County at(33.376411, -84.788648). U.S. Route 29 passes through the center of the city, leading northeast 13 miles (21 km) to Palmetto and south 7 miles (11 km) to Moreland. Interstate 85 passes through the eastern side of the city, with access from exits 41 and 47, and leads northeast 40 miles (64 km) to downtown Atlanta and southwest 125 miles (201 km) to Montgomery, Alabama. U.S. Route 27A leads northwest from the center of Newnan 22 miles (35 km) to Carrollton.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Newnan has a total area of 18.6 square miles (48.3 km2), of which 18.3 square miles (47.4 km2) is land and 0.35 square miles (0.9 km2), or 1.88%, is water.