Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Experts
If you live in Newnan, Georgia and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local air conditioning company.
Most common heating and air questions from Newnan customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat? Should I install a WiFi smart thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
- Should I have my air ducts cleaned?
About Newnan, Georgia:
Newnan is a city in Metro Atlanta and the county seat of Coweta County, Georgia, about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta. The population was 33,039 at the 2010 census, up from 16,242 at the 2000 census, for a growth rate of 103.4% over that decade.
Newnan was established as county seat of Coweta County (replacing the defunct town of Bullsboro) in 1828 and was named for North Carolinian General Daniel Newnan. It quickly became a prosperous magnet for lawyers, doctors, other professionals, and merchants.
Newnan is a shopping hub and has experienced rapid commercial development. One of the more popular developments is Ashley Park, an open-air shopping mall near I-85. Newnan is located in the center of Coweta County. U.S. Route 29 passes through the center of the city, leading northeast 13 miles to Palmetto and south 7 miles to Moreland. Interstate 85 passes through the eastern side of the city, with access from exits 41 and 47, and leads northeast 40 miles to downtown Atlanta and southwest 125 miles to Montgomery, Alabama. U.S. Route 27A leads northwest from the center of Newnan 22 miles to Carrollton.