Residential Air Duct Cleaning Experts
If you live in Peachtree City, Georgia or Fayette County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local HVAC experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Peachtree City customers:
- Should I get a smart thermostat?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Should I buy a heat pump?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
- Should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Should I replace my HVAC with a more efficient one?
About Peachtree City, Georgia:
Peachtree City is a city in Georgia, United States. Census estimates in 2010 indicated a population of 34,364.
Peachtree City is located in the southern Atlanta metro area. It is crossed by Georgia State Route 74, Georgia State Route 34, and Georgia State Route 54. SR 54 leads east 10 miles (16 km) to the county seat, and southwest 17 miles (27 km) to Luthersville. Newnan is 12 miles (19 km) to the west via SR 54 and SR 34. SR 74, the Joel Cowan Parkway, runs through the west side of Peachtree City.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Peachtree City has a total area of 25.4 square miles (65.9 km2), of which 24.6 square miles (63.6 km2) is land and 0.93 square miles (2.4 km2), or 3.57%, is water.The city is in the watershed of Line Creek, which forms the western city boundary and county line, and is a south-flowing tributary of the Flint River.