Heat pump Installation
If you live in Whitesburg, Georgia or Carroll county and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local AC repair experts.
Most common heating and air conditioning questions from Whitesburg customers:
- Should I install an attic fan?
- Should I install more installation?
- How to fix a broken air conditioner?
- How do I troubleshoot a broken furnace?
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this?
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it?
- My furnace blower is broken, how do I fix it?
- How do I fix a broken thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- My air conditioning keeps freezing up. What can I do?
- Air conditioning not cooling or blowing warm air
About Whitesburg Georgia:
Whitesburg is a town in Carroll County, Georgia, United States. The population was 596 at the 2000 census.
As of the census of 2000, there were 596 people, 224 households, and 165 families residing in the town. The population density was 215.1 people per square mile (83.1/km²). There were 247 housing units at an average density of 89.1 per square mile (34.4/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 82.21% White, 16.78% African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.17% Asian, and 0.67% from two or more races. Hispanicor Latino of any race were 0.34% of the population.
There were 224 households out of which 29.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.5% were married couples living together, 14.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 25.9% were non-families. 21.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.66 and the average family size was 3.10.