Winter is on its way, are you prepared? We can’t stress enough the importance of having your heater cleaned and checked for preventative maintenance. We believe an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure when it comes to your furnace. A quick visit with one of our qualified staff to check your furnace can prevent a multitude of problems over the winter season.
Our economical service agreements include these vital safety checks that every system needs for proper maintenance. Not only does it give you peace of mind, but most manufacturers recommend annual safety checks to keep up warranties on your heater. In addition, the more efficiently your furnace is working, the lower your utility bill will be.
Call us about our service agreements, but in the meantime here are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Make sure you do not store any combustible or flammable materials near your heater.
- Replace or clean your air filter monthly, especially if you smoke or have pets.
- Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors in good working condition in case of any leaks of this odorless, colorless, and potentially deadly gas.
- Do not attempt any repairs yourself; leave it to our qualified professionals to correct any issues.
- Locate your emergency shut-offs and make sure they are in good working condition.
Don’t just rely on your dog to keep you warm in the winter, Reese Services has your heater and furnace needs covered. Contact us today.