It is very important to have regular quarterly maintenance checks for your HVAC unit in order to detect potential heating and air problems in your home. Proper maintenance for your HVAC unit will also enable your system to function at optimal levels. Reese Services offers
A quarterly maintenance check-up is necessary for many reasons. Not only will it keep your air conditioning system from faltering at an inconvenient time, it also offers these great additional benefits:
- Lowers Utilities Bills: Properly maintained heating and cooling equipment has a lower operating cost than non-maintained equipment – which means you save money.
- Extends the Life of Your HVAC Unit: HVAC systems that are routinely maintained can extend the life of your equipment and reduce the need for costly repairs.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Planned maintenance can significantly increase the quality of the air indoors and lower the amount of potentially harmful indoor air pollutants.
- Provides Documentation: A record of a well maintained HVAC unit is beneficial if you decide to sell your home.
What is included in the Regular Maintenance Program?
- Coils and Belt Inspection
- Routine Cleaning
- Filter Replacement
- Checking the coolant levels
- Checking the safety operations
- Clearing the drain lines
- Checking the electrical connections
- Air Balance
In any system’s life-cycle, there comes a point where you need to decide whether to continue maintaining and repairing an aging HVAC unit or replace it outright. Reese Services can help you today with the purchase of a new HVAC unit for your home.