Air Conditioning Installation and Repair Experts
If you live in Griffin, Georgia or Spalding County and need help with your heating, cooling, air conditioning or heat pump - call us. Reese Services...your local AC residential and light commercial repair company.
Most common questions from Griffin customers:
- How to fix a BROKEN AIR CONDITIONER?
- Did your FURNACE pilot go out?
- Do I need a full system replacement? FINANCE YOUR NEW FURNACE.
- Can I find reliable AC installers near me
- How do I troubleshoot a broken FURNACE?
- How do I fix a BROKEN THERMOSTAT? Should I install a WiFi smart thermostat?
- What are some air conditioning repair troubleshooting tips?
- Should I have my AIR DUCTS CLEANED?
- Should I sign up for the MAINTENANCE SERVICE AGREEMENT?
- Can I FINANCE a new HVAC system?
- What does NATE CERTIFIED mean?
Most common air conditioning issues:
- My air conditioning keeps freezing? How do I fix it? It may be a few things. A dirty evaporator coil can cause a lack of airflow, causing the air conditioner to freeze up.
- My air conditioning is not blowing cold air, how do I fix it? It could be an easy fix, such as replacing your air filter. Or it could be your condenser. Or it could be low on refrigerant.
- Is it time to replace/upgrade my air conditioning unit? A HIGH-EFFICIENCY AC unit will help with utility bills.
- Our Reese Services technicians can recommend a Bryant high-efficiency AC unit. If you are considering upgrading your HVAC system, but do not have the money on hand for a large purchase, we can help with financing. Let our technicians take the worry out of your busy day by recommending the best AC system for your home.
- Have you recently expanded the size of your house? Maybe a new HVAC system can help accommodate the increased square footage of your home. Contact us today for a MAINTENANCE service. We know that your life is busy and that there are always lots of decisions to make. Let us help! When you choose Reese Services, you also choose Peace of Mind.
Most common heating issues:
- Furnace pilot light is out, how do I fix this? This could require a new thermocouple. A skilled Reese technician can access the problem and suggest the best fix.
- My gas furnace is broken, how do I fix it? This may require a new furnace blower motor.
- Rumbling, squeaking and rattles aren’t normal. The sounds may indicate a mechanical problem.
About Griffin, Georgia:
Griffin is a city in and the county seat of Spalding County in the U.S. state of Georgia. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Griffin Technical College was located in Griffin from 1963 and, following a merger, a branch of Southern Crescent Technical College is in Griffin. The Griffin Synodical Female College was established by Presbyterians but closed. The University of Georgia maintains a branch campus in Griffin.
Griffin has also been featured or used as a production site in several movies and television shows, including Driving Miss Daisy, Murder in Coweta County, Mississippi Burning, The Fighting Temptations, Rectify, The Walking Dead, and The Hunger Games.