When your furnace or heat pump stops working, you search online for a Georgia heating and cooling company to fix it. But how do you know which companies have experienced and knowledgeable service technicians? One way to ensure the job will be done right is to choose a contractor who will send a NATE certified HVAC technician to your home.
NATE certification tests represent real world working knowledge of HVACR systems. Developed by a committee of industry experts nationwide, NATE exams represent HVACR topics pertinent to contractors, educators, manufacturers and utilities alike. All of the NATE tests are rigorous, multiple-choice, knowledge-based exams which, once completed by the technician, will validate the tech’s expertise and knowledge.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from choosing a NATE certified HVAC technician:
- Lower energy bills – Proper installation is the first step to lower energy bills. However, as the years go by, it’s the professional preventative maintenance that keeps equipment humming and energy bills low. PLAN TO SCHEDULE SEMI-ANNUAL TUNE-UPS from a NATE certified HVAC technician to make heating and cooling in your home more affordable. Your best option is to sign up for a preventative maintenance agreement.
- Enhanced system longevity – Proper installation and upkeep help ensure no HVAC system components are under extra stress. When the system performs the way it was designed to, it runs better and lasts longer.
- Improved home comfort – Factors such as consistent indoor temperature and ideal relative humidity contribute to improved home comfort. Your equipment needs to be sized, installed and maintained correctly by a knowledgeable NATE certified HVAC technician in order to keep your home comfortable.
- Healthier indoor air – A neglected HVAC system can make indoor air unhealthy. Factors such as a dirty air filter and ductwork can contribute to higher concentrations of pollution in your indoor air. You can catch and reverse these issues with recommendations from a NATE certified HVAC technician. Our technicians can recommend the installation of a NEW AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM.
- Greater peace of mind – Knowing that the HVAC system has been properly cared for is one of the great benefits of choosing a NATE certified HVAC technician. The Reese Peace of Mind will free you from stressing out about the condition of your heating and cooling equipment.